2.8.10

A new place to find out what Laura's up to . . .

I decided it was time to move over to a new forum for tracking Laura's progress, and while I can't promise that I will update this anymore frequently than I did the carepage, it will certainly be easier to add photos and videos of Laura here than it was on the carepage. I will still update the carepage too but this is where more of the everyday stories of what Laura is up to will appear.
Right now it's a work in progress, I have a few pics over on the side but I will replace that with a slide show as soon as I get one set up.

If we're friends on Facebook then you probably will see a lot of repeating in the pictures and videos, but I will probably bore more people over here with minutiae of Laura's days than I would on FB. Tonight we had quite the photo session, she was in such a good mood, giggling and stuff. We tried on the hat that Aunt Mary got her on the 4th of July, and I had her making silly faces. I was really trying to get a good shot of her cast and tiny toes hidden away. Here's a couple of shots:
Okay so she wasn't digging the hat at first but then she loved it :)








No comments: